At the cricket

With Pakistan's tour to Australia set to get underway tomorrow, there is a lot of cricket streaming ahead of me in the next few weeks. Today, I thought I would post some screenshots of past stream-watching. I don't get to watch that much cricket living in the US -- more due to time zone differences than anything else -- but it is such a great experience on so many levels. One underrated aspect is the pace of the game, which allows proper pans to the crowd in the midst of the "action". Cricket crowds (and camera/commentary coverage thereof) are generally funnier and quirkier than most other sports and I think that comes through in a bunch of these.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On the cancelled LUMS conference and the noxious Ejaz Haider

My 15 worst travel experiences on a Pakistani passport (Part 1)

Eight scenarios for the 2018 elections